ekam sat viprā bahudhā vadanti

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Can I take your rubbish?

The title of this post attracted you to read this, didn't it? ;) There are so many who have loads of rubbish to write, tell, and are looking for someone who'll listen to it.
And if you already knew me personally, it also would've surprised you, how could I, who always just gives rubbish, now talks about taking some? Strange yet an interesting thought flashed through my mind too, for fraction of a second, when I heard the air hostess requesting in her gentle sweet voice. But those were exactly her words. Though it did not take more than another fraction of a moment, for me to handover my empty Coke container and the plastic cup to her, it left me spend rest of my journey musing the choice of words French people make when they speak English.

***

No comments: